Session Rate: $80/hour + Travel fee for out-calls.
Would you like to feel safe, loved, and welcomed just as you are? Then let’s cuddle!
I love to share consensual, non-sexual touch with clear boundaries and expectations. Cuddling can support anyone to become stronger and more confident, feeling more control in their lives and claiming their rights while bringing pleasure to others.
Cuddling is scientifically proven to decrease anxiety and depression while increasing feelings of love, safety, and belonging.
All emotions are welcome. Talking and silence are welcome. We can lie in stillness. We can roll around and play. We can sit and hold hands. We will figure out together, moment by moment, what feels good to each of us.
We can talk or be silent. We can play, rolling around like kittens. We can be still, holding each other like a mother and child. We can be adventurous, exploring in your edgy learning zone steering clear of lazy complacency or overwhelm. We can do all of this or none of it. Each session is completely about you.
I invite you to reach out, let me know a bit more about you, and create a cuddle! Click “Request a Session” to get started.
- Watch this video of me reading my article Because Touch Has a Big Shadow.
- Read my article in the Good Men Project on Men, Power, and Intimacy
- Watch the Healing Power of Touch TEDx talk (not me, but good information!)
Before and After Testimonial
- Before – Matt* came to me in transition. Having just left his job; unsure whether to stay in Colorado or move; feeling overweight, lonely, and unhealthy; and wanting a girlfriend but being unable to commit, Matt came to me to be held.
- After – “I have a job interview and a first date this week. I’ve committed to staying in Colorado but have some great travel planned.” Matt added, “I’m definitely flowing through stressful periods much better. I’m optimistic about all of it, and I don’t think I would be without your help.”
In addition to being a Cuddlist, I’m a coach with specializations in shame and vulnerability, parenting, and consent. I love Nonviolent Communication, Inner Empathy, and The Wheel of Consent.
*Matt is not his real name. You’re confidentiality is very important to me. I will never talk about our sessions or contact you without your permission.
Session information from Kassandra
Sessions happen on a comfy couch or memory foam mattress topper on the floor. The room is simple, bright, and private.
The cat can join us or be in another room. I often play Norah Jones or Deva Premal on Pandora. You’re always welcome to bring your own music or make requests.
We’ll start each session by creating clear boundaries and safety, making sure we’re both clear on what you want out of our time together.
Car parking is easy and free. I’m close to bike paths and a 5 minute walk from the 208 bus stop at Airport and Valmont Roads.