Session Rate: Please see rate schedule below
Welcome! Thank you for seeking out a Cuddlist in your area!
My name is Barbara – I am a Cuddlist. I have an awareness of the immense need for touch and connection. It is my honor to be here for you in this way.
A Cuddlist provides safe presence and a container for conscious, platonic connection and touch. This professional service is a godsend to individuals who are struggling with things in life and need comfort, connection, and conscious healing touch. It is also available to anyone who simply wants and needs connection and touch but are not finding a safe place to get those needs met in the ‘real world’
While touch and being held is a basic need, all too often people are in situations of touch deprivation.
Being deprived of healthy connection and touch leads us into isolation, depression, emotional health problems which lead to a decline in physical health.
The intention of Cuddlist sessions is to improve your health and overall well being. It increases self-worth, confidence, improves productivity and strengthens your immune system. Platonic touch can also help decrease depression, anxiety and the stress hormone, cortisol, in our bodies.
If you do not have a Cuddlist practitioner option in your location, a lot of satisfaction and healing can be had through zoom or phone sessions. Just knowing there is someone here who will hold space for you to be authentic, to hear you and have a safe and intentional connection/conversation can be a huge gift to someone who is feeling isolated. I am also a healer and if the need arises during our phone call, distance energy healing (Reiki, Theta or Access Consciousness) can be an added benefit.
Who are Cuddle Clients?
- Clients who are working through issues that involve the fear of connection and being touched by another.
- Clients who are wanting to learn how to communicate their own boundaries – this is a perfectly safe container to learn and practice using your voice and speaking to your feelings, needs, and boundaries.
- Clients who are working with talk therapists and need touch and real-time practice in intimate, heart-centered communications and connection with another human being.
- Folks who are too busy to develop long term relationships due to schedules or careers but still need connection and touch.
- Widowers, divorcees or singles who have lost their touch partner and are still in need of this basic human contact.
- Individuals who are in an abusive or neglectful relationship.
- Anyone uncomfortable with touch in general who wants to learn to be more comfortable with it. (We will go very slowly, at your pace!)
- Those who are lonely, depressed, stressed, or preparing for a big event and just need to relax!
- Students (over 18) who are missing family while away at college/training.
- Awkward or uncomfortable about asking for touch? You’re in the right place to get empowered to practice asking for what you want in a safe space.
- Those who have had a bad experience with touch and feel like they need to be retrained or learn about good, healthy touch in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- Anyone who needs connection, intimacy, loving presence and touch.
Session information from Barbara
At our session, we will start the first 5-7 minutes by discussing what you hope to get from our time together, remind ourselves that this is a safe place for strictly platonic touch and we will both agree to speak up and be honest if there is ANY feeling of unease or discomfort about anything during our session.
Soothing music and aromatherapy may be used to further create a feeling of healing and safety.
If you are a seasoned Cuddler/already have experience with Cuddlist.com and want to try something more like “real life,” I’m available for scheduling sessions to watch movies, go for walks, etc as schedule permits. Keep in mind that all sessions are strictly platonic.
Booking a Session: All sessions are booked through this webpage at the “Request A Session” link beneath my profile picture. When I receive your request to book a session through that link I will contact you for a brief screening call and to arrange a schedule
I do not do same-day appointments, and generally, need at least two days in order to complete my screening process before scheduling a session.
I accept cash or PayPal.
I also require 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Because I sometimes travel outside my home town location, I may not have a place of my own near you where we can meet. In that case, there are other cuddling possibilities! They include:
- a public park or the beach
- a movie theater
- a coffee shop with comfy sofas
- a hospice or retirement community
- an Airbnb or other rented space
- possibly your residence or
- another place that you suggest.
We will negotiate traveling fees and other costs. I do have a sliding scale for people who have special needs.
You can learn more about me on my website, http://www.heartandhandsenergymedicine.com
Please make sure you read and agree to the Cuddlist Code of Conduct https://cuddlist.com/code-of-conduct/
If you have any questions or concerns, please state what those are within the space provided when you submit to “Request a Session”
I look forward to meeting you soon and will be honored to share space with you.
Cuddlist / Life Coaching/ Theta Healing Session – In-person session – $150. / hr (This type of session includes conscious communication, safe intimate conversation to help you access and release the core of your limitations, conscious touch, conscious connection, and intentional energetic healing as needed.)
Cuddlist Session / Life Coaching / Theta Healing Phone or Zoom – Distance Coaching– $150. / hr (This session is done from a distance through phone or over the internet via zoom. It includes conscious connection, safe intimate conversation to help you access and release the core of your limitations and intentional energetic healing as needed.)
Cuddlist Session – Discount rate and discount packages available to qualified clients.
Love and Light