Session Rate: $100/hour
Camp Hill, PA
About Cecelia Baez
Hello… &Welcome 🙂
I am honored to have your attention as you search for someone who is the best fit for your needs.
In being with me, I hold a sacred space for you. A space of unconditional acceptance and love. This is a space where we can embrace play, laughter, and deep-diving conversations. A space where you can relax and breathe deeply as you are nurtured and cared for.
For the most part, my sessions are organic and created as we go with the flow of the moment.
However, all first-time sessions will have an introductory beginning that gives us time to bond, connect, and ensure you have the best first experience with me.
I ask that you come to each session with an open heart, an open mind, and a playful curiosity as you enter into a space where you are genuinely cared for.
Thank you & Till we meet
Cuddle Podcast: https://thephillyblunt.com/cecelia-the-cuddler/
Energy Mastery Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj_JeBLx-ns
Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/ceceliaailecec/
Personal Website: https://www.energytherapist.cc
Session information from Cecelia Baez
How to Book a Cuddle Session: This process is simple 🙂
- Click “Request A Session” & Submit the Form
- I will send you an email with the next steps.
- You will book our consultation with the link I provided in the email
- We will connect for our initial meeting 🙂
- Afterward, you’ll receive a confirmation email for your Cuddle Session. That’s it!
♥️ The consultation is always free, and it’s an excellent opportunity for us to meet face-to-face. We will discuss the details of a session and answer any questions you have about cuddle therapy ♥️
Covid-19 / Health Policy:
– I am not vaccinated (I’m young and healthy)
– I do not mandate masks, however, if you’d like to wear one you can.
– I use fresh sheets and pillowcases after each session
– I disinfect the cuddle space after each session
– I ask that if you are coughing, sneezing, feeling unwell, or was recently in a large group or party with others coughing/sneezing that you simply reschedule or wait 2 weeks to schedule.
Skills & Specialties
In-call means you come to my studio [Camp Hill, PA 17011]
Out-call means I go to your location, or we snag a hotel and meet there.
Available Days: Tuesday-Friday
Available Hours: 12pm-8pm [EST]
I aim to respond within two days, but I appreciate your understanding in advance.
***Upcoming Available Dates***
*Availability is subject to change. Earlier time slots (before 5pm) are updated and available each week.