Session Rate: $80/hour for regulars, $70/hour for first sessions, birthday months, senior citizens, veterans, and client referrals
C1, 1050 N Flowood Dr Flowood, MS
About Hannah Beth
Watch the WJTV video interview on the link below!
Hannah is a nurturing cuddlist certified by Cuddlist.com in 2017. She feels honored to be a part of this new therapeutic service spreading across the world.
Hannah understands the importance of platonic human contact, as she has always been a hugger herself. She recognizes how oxytocin from touch improves physical, mental, and emotional health.
What Hannah wants for her clients is for them all to be able to see past the walls of cultural boundaries and have access to the natural, non-judgmental embrace that many people are deprived of. Hannah believes that if everyone had someone caring and understanding to hug, then even crime rates would decrease, let alone blood pressure, disease, and much more.
“Norm is the invention of society and culture. Taboo is more of nature.” – Hannah
“Hannah has been a breath of fresh air, providing relaxation and comfort in a truly unique experience. She provides much needed respite and contact during a stressful day. I can only speak highly of her.”
“This was one of the most wonderful experiences I’ve had in my life! I feel less stressed from my work hours.”
“Cuddling with Hannah was amazing. Getting to hold someone in my arms for the first time was pure bliss. I felt loved and accepted.”
“I’m feeling great. It was a really good experience.”
“I left with a sense of calm and peace.”
Session information from Hannah Beth
– Hannah currently does in-call sessions for her clients in Jackson.
– Sessions begin with an in-person interview, to see whether cuddlist and client are a healthy match.
*Due to the high volume of clients not arriving for interviews, a $20 up-front charge is required (refunded if no session follows,) followed by the remaining price before the session.
– In-person interviews take place at the cuddle room address.
– All session and client information is kept confidential.
– Before each session, payment can be completed by Paypal.com or cash.
– Clients are required to show identification for proof of age 18 or older, have good hygiene, and remember to wear a minimum of mid-thigh shorts and a tank top.
– During the meeting, clients are reminded the factors of the client’s consent and confidentiality.
– The client may be coached on a quick mind exercise to help them discover what they are looking to get out of a session.
– During the session, cuddling takes place in the time length previously requested by the client.
By appointment only!
*Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance, for availability. No walk-in's.*