Session Rate: $100/hr
North Bay, Sonoma County, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, CA
Hi! I am so glad you are giving yourself this gift of self-care. You can experience presence, cuddling, and nurturing touch at your pace and to meet your needs. Together, we will build a custom session to create connection, relaxation, and healing.
Connection and touch are basic human needs. There are a lot of fear messages in our society around touch that lead to disconnection and loneliness. Cuddling and nurturing touch can reprogram these and benefit our health, our sense of belonging, and our overall well-being. I want to be part of the solution as a Cuddlist.
For me personally, cuddling and healing touch have opened my heart to connection and created community and a new way of relating in this world. I know how terrifying and vulnerable it can be to lean into connection. I am committed to creating a safe container in a non-judgemental way and with a high level of trust.
* Companionship – Want someone to sit and talk with? Maybe while being held?
* Time of need – Suffering from the pain that some friendly care can help you with? (foot massage, temple rub, etc)
* Emotional support – Going through a hard time and just want a shoulder to cry on? Do you want to be met and heard? Maybe with some eye gazing…
* Discovery and creativity – Want to discover what type of touch/dance/pressure feels good in your body?
* Relating skills – Seeking connection in your life but not sure where to begin? Want to expand your ability and practice initiating and sustaining contact in a safe place?
* Help falling asleep – Want someone to play with your hair while you fall asleep? How about falling asleep wrapped in warmth?
I would love the opportunity to share space with you.
Session information from Inge
Once you submit a request, I will email you within 24 hours and set up a time with you for a quick phone chat to get to explore if I am a good fit for your cuddle needs.
Our session will start with your choice of greeting, and you get to keep choosing what you’re looking for throughout our time together. I will begin with creating safety and trust by guiding us through an agreement that includes tuning into ourselves and speaking up when needed. Then, we’ll do a quick exercise to practice boundaries. From there, we can start in any position that feels good. This enables us to relax into our bodies and let go of any worries. We can talk or be silent. We can laugh or cry. It’s all about what you’re looking for and what I’m genuinely happy to provide to you.
We can meet at a park, I can come to your place in Sonoma County (CA) or you can come to my cuddle space in Sebastopol (CA)
The minimum session length is 1 hour and can be extended in additional 30-minute increments. Your investment is $100 per hour (sliding scales available for BIPOC). I take payment at the beginning of our session, and I accept cash, Venmo, or card payment.