Session Rate: $80/hour
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
About Linda B
Hi! Thank you for checking in on my page. I’m a soulful cuddler with an open heart, nurturing warm presence and the ability to empathize with people no matter who you are or what your story is. I believe that everyone deserves to feel accepted and cared for.
I’m delighted that you have found this form of self-care. It can be a brave step in improving ones life quality on many different levels.
Healthy touch can be hard to find in the rhythm of today’s world. I invite you into a safe, loving space, of healthy consensual and platonic touch. Where you are allowed to be yourself, anything is welcome: happy, anxious, goofy, awkward, sad, curious, you name it…
I see cuddling as a healing modality – cuddles can help you relax more, reduce pain, sleep better, relieve symptoms of trauma, boost the immune system, increase emotional stability, self awareness, and empowerment, relieve stress and anxiety and much more. (Sometimes we just need a big hug!)
My wish is that, at the end of our session, you will walk away feeling empowered, accepted and motivated in life.
If you have any questions at all, I will gladly respond!
Session information from Linda B
1. Once you submit a request. Yeey! I will send out an email with info about the session, the best way to contact me, scheduling, etc. Next, I will follow up with a phone call, to make sure that we are a good fit for each other.
2. When you arrive for your session I will welcome you into feeling at home, I will show you around the cuddle space, filled with pillows and soft fabrics. It is a room full of colors and daylight. If you’re okay with soft music in the background, we’ll play some! (music choice welcomed)
3. We will go through the code of conduct, establish consent and boundaries. To ease into cuddling we can breathe together, stretch – anything that may feel comfortable to you. There is no right or wrong as long as we are abiding by the code of conduct. This is your time, and together we will create a comfortable and enjoying session towards your wants and needs.
• All sessions take place in my private practice space.
• There is a cat residing in the house of which the practice is located (in case you have allergies). The cat will not be in the cuddle space.
• To ensure the best session for us, please arrive having bathed within the last 12 hours. I promise to do the same.
• Wear something cozy that you’d like to get cuddled in, or bring a change of clothing if you like.
• I currently collect payment in cash at the beginning of each session, or in advance online via E-transfer.
• If you need to cancel, please give 24 hours notice or 50% fee.