Session Rate: Virtual: $40/hour | In-Person: $80/hour + travel fees for outcalls
Hi, beautiful human! I’m so glad you found your way here. I look forward to creating a safe space for you to remember what it feels like to be gently held and unconditionally loved.
Authentic human connection and safe physical touch are deeply meaningful to me, and both are things I am endlessly passionate about sharing with others. I have a deep and unconditional love for humanity, and physical touch has always been my innate way of communicating that love to the people (and animals!) in my life.
The moment I attended my first-ever cuddle event, I knew this path was made for me. In a society that distances us from each other and discourages many forms of physical touch, it felt like stepping into a sacred space where I had permission to be fully human. It brings me so much joy to be able to give that gift to others and to be the safe container that allows someone to connect with their own humanity more deeply.
There are a variety of reasons why someone might want to explore platonic touch and book a session with me:
- They are single, and they miss just cuddling with someone
- They are healing from trauma and want to start re-integrating physical touch in a safe way, at their own pace
- Physical touch is their primary love language, and they find it difficult to get their needs fully met by a partner or loved ones
- They are touch-averse and want to explore safe touch in a way that they can control
- They are simply curious, and love cuddling!
Each individual is unique, and there are endless reasons why someone might seek out a cuddle session. Every reason is valid, and the fact that you are here means that you are proactive in your own self-care and growth. That in itself is worth celebrating! I am grateful you’re here, and I look forward to connecting with you.
Session information from Melanie
When I receive your request, I send you an email within 24-48 hours to connect with you and plan a time for us to meet.
For cuddle sessions, I convert my space into a comfy cuddle oasis. I typically light candles and play calming music, although I am happy to forgo this if there are any allergy concerns or preferences for quiet. We will begin by reviewing our agreement of guidelines for the session, then allow individual preferences to guide us from there.
– My second-floor space is only equipped with stairs, unfortunately, so it is not handicap accessible.
– For those with pet allergies: I have two cats, however, they will not be allowed into the designated cuddle space during our session.