Session Rate: In-Person: $80/hour + travel fees for outcalls | Virtual: $50/hour
Hi, beautiful human! I’m so glad you found your way here. I look forward to creating a safe space for you to remember what it feels like to be gently held and unconditionally loved.
Authentic human connection and safe physical touch are deeply meaningful to me, and both are things I am endlessly passionate about sharing with others. I have a deep and unconditional love for humanity, and physical touch has always been my innate way of communicating that love to the people (and animals!) in my life.
The moment I attended my first-ever cuddle event, I knew this path was made for me. In a society that distances us from each other and discourages many forms of physical touch, it felt like stepping into a sacred space where I had permission to be fully human. It brings me so much joy to be able to give that gift to others and to be the safe container that allows someone to connect with their own humanity more deeply.
There are a variety of reasons why someone might want to explore platonic touch and book a session with me:
- They are not currently partnered, and they miss having someone to cuddle with
- Physical touch is a primary love language, and they find it difficult to get their needs fully met by a partner or loved ones
- They are healing from trauma and want to start re-integrating physical touch in a safe way, at their own pace
- They are touch-averse and want to explore safe touch in a way that they can control
- They are simply curious, and love cuddling and connection!
Each individual is unique, and there are endless reasons why someone might seek out a cuddle session. Every reason is valid, and the fact that you are here means that you are proactive in your own self-care and growth. That in itself is worth celebrating! I am grateful you’re here, and I look forward to connecting with you.
Virtual Sessions: If we are unable to have in-person sessions and you are in need of embodied connection and emotional support, I invite you to explore a virtual session to see how it may benefit you. We can connect in a number of ways via deep listening, somatic awareness, guided self-touch, mirroring, eye gazing, reiki energy healing, and deep listening.
Due to the ongoing presence of COVID-19, I am only able to offer in-person sessions to fully vaccinated clients. (If you are unvaccinated and interested in in-person sessions, I may be able to accommodate exceptions in certain cases based on level of risk. Let’s discuss!)
- During all sessions, both client and practitioner will be wearing N95 or KN95 masks. If you do not have one already, I will be happy to provide you with one to keep which you can use during our sessions together.
- If you are experiencing any physical symptoms that are out of the ordinary for you before our session, you must let me know so we can discuss whether it’s necessary to reschedule your appointment. I agree to do the same. Including, but not limited to, the symptoms below:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Digestive upset
Session information from Melanie
When I receive your request, I will send you an email within 24-48 hours to connect with you and plan a time for us to meet.
For cuddle sessions, I convert my space into a comfy cuddle oasis. I typically light a candle and play calming music, although I am happy to forgo this if there are any allergy concerns or preferences for quiet. We will begin by reviewing our agreement of guidelines for the session, then allow individual preferences to guide us from there.
Accessibility: My second-floor space is only equipped with stairs, unfortunately, so it is not handicap accessible. If you have mobility needs that prevent you from accessing my space, please let me know and I will be happy to provide accommodations wherever circumstances allow.
Allergies: I have two cats, however, they will not be allowed into the designated cuddle space during our session.