Session Rate: $90AUD/hour for new clients. Standard rate $100 AUD/hour. An additional $50 travel fee applies to all in person clients. Requests for discounts (e.g.seniors, pensioners or people with extenuating financial hardship circumstances) will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
About Anna Huband
Please note that:
1) I currently do OUTCALLS only (i.e. at client’s location or public venue). No hosting is available.
2) My current general availability is only outside of business hours (i.e. on weeknights and weekends).
3) I require at least a 24 hour booking notice to prepare for your cuddle experience. This means that the booking needs to be fully finalised with a meeting DAY, TIME and VENUE 24 hours in advance. I would also appreciate a 24 hour cancellation notice where possible.
4) This service is designed for clients who agree to the Cuddlist Code of Conduct and are clear that this is a platonic (non-sexual) service.
5) COVID-19 Protocol: I am fully vaccinated with a booster, however do not require my clients to disclose vaccine status. I also do not require masks in my sessions but am happy to wear one if you would like. I also ask that you wash hands at the beginning of the session. If you are a recent close contact or experiencing any Covid-19/cold/flu symptoms, I would like to request we do a virtual (online) session until you are recovered.
6) PREFER SOMETHING OTHER THAN CUDDLING? Yes – I can accompany you to an outing for example, and I am also offering virtual (online) sessions globally. This expansion of ways to connect is in response to the current world situation. The therapeutic value of a session is not simply about the touch, it is about the intimacy that is created with healthy boundaries and a willingness to open up to one another. To see and be seen by another. I have a tool kit full of fun ways to do that and we can create our own confidential haven of time together in whichever way is best for both of us. Request a session today letting me know what you are after and we will begin!
Congratulations on finding this unique therapeutic type of self care.
Are you starved for touch and would like to be held in a safe space, without judgement, expectation or worrying about pushing past other’s boundaries? Would you like to temporarily disconnect from technology, connect deeply and sincerely with another human and feel really ‘seen’? Or would you perhaps like to deeply relax and take a break from a life that is often full of goals, pressure and pleasing others?
Cuddle sessions are all about YOU, exploring what you want, what your boundaries are, finding your voice, how you like to be touched, dropping into relaxation and being more present.
I really appreciate the power of platonic cuddling and touch to help with ‘skin hunger’ and help me feel happy, relaxed, loved and deeply connected. I would love to share this feeling with you, and hopefully make a difference in your life.
Further benefits of cuddling can include the release of ‘feel good’ hormones within your body, pain relief at different levels , immune system boost, reduction of social anxiety, reduction of heart disease risk, creation of further intimacy/deep connection, stress reduction, assistance in getting a better sleep, improvement in concentration and help in fighting depression.
About me – I am a vibrant, open and eclectic ambivert willing to give most things a go at least once. Polish born, I have worked in State Government for several years and my hobbies/interests range from acting and the arts through to dining out/picnics, freestyle dancing, nature and volunteering on a local conservation group as well as travel and anything relaxing. I am passionate about making this world a better place for everyone – and this is where cuddling comes in!
Whatever you decide, I am excited to share a heart-warming time with you!
Session information from Anna Huband
All races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities are welcome and supported. NDIS clients welcome.
I am happy to travel anywhere within the Perth metro area, however I ask that you book a session duration that is at least as long as the total round trip travel time. (So for example, if the total expected travel time for me would be 90 minutes, I would require a min. 2 hour session duration booked.)
I accept cash, bank transfer and Paypal. For online clients, I require full payment before the session starts.
Please note also:
• No touching with hands on any body part that would be normally be covered by underwear
• No touch on face, or covering face with anything e.g. hair, blankets etc.
• No kissing anywhere
• No body weight completely on top of each other
• No pointy body parts such as knees and elbows pressing into my body
• I prefer chatting face to face so I can focus better, so if you would like to chat during the cuddle session, please let me know so we can adjust position if needed.
What happens once I request a session?
Once you Request a Session online, I will respond to you within 24 hours. In your request, please include your general availability and any preferred session times, to ensure our schedules match.
We will then arrange a free 30 min introductory meeting in café or another public venue convenient to you to get to know a little more about each other. In this meeting, we will go over the Code of Conduct, discuss our boundaries and what you are hoping to get out from the session. This is also a good time to tell me about any specific issues that I should be aware of, for example health issues, and ask any questions you may have.
After the meeting, if we are both comfortable, we can follow on directly with the cuddle session, or if that is not possible, book for another time. I will come to your preferred location so that you are already starting with a familiar and safe place. Please let me know should you need me to bring any relaxing music on my phone so I can get it ready for you.
What happens during a session?
I ask that your space is tidy, safe, free of loud noises, and fresh-smelling. Please ensure no body odour and nice fresh breath before a session. You may wish to wear comfortable, non restrictive clothing.
When I arrive for our session, we will go through any questions that you may have about our session – including the Code of Conduct, our boundaries and what you are hoping to achieve from our session. I will also ask you about your preferred time for a ‘soft’ session end to transition out of cuddling (for example 10 minutes), and what you would like me to do in case you fall asleep.
We then go through the Opening Agreement in which we both promise to let the other person know if we feel uncomfortable or unsafe at any point, for any reason. This is designed to build trust and help you get the most of this experience, as we do not have to be concerned with wondering what is going on in our heads, or putting up with something that we are not fully comfortable with. We can just be our authentic selves.
Now for the part that you have been waiting for! After the space is set (for example with music playing if preferred), I will ask you how you would like to connect to start with, either through touch or non-touch. I encourage you to take a few deep breaths, become present, listen to your body and ask for what you want. There is no right or wrong way, as long as it is within the Code of Conduct and our boundaries. If you do not know what you would like, I will gently coach and encourage you and we will discover together what feels good for both of us.
During the session I will also check in with you to make sure you are comfortable.
10 minutes before the end of the session (or as agreed), we will start to transition out of the cuddling, and I will ask you what you would like to do for the remaining time. Then at the end of session, I will invite you to either check in with a feeling, or to share any insights, and we will have a quick chat about oxytocin.
What happens after a session?
As part of the aftercare I offer, I will follow up the next day (with your permission), to see how you are, if you have any questions and whether you are happy provide any feedback/testimonial for me. You are welcome to book your next appointment at this time if you wish.
How will I feel during a session?
It may feel a little awkward at first which is completely normal, as this is new territory and you are trying something different. You will most likely feel vulnerable as you are getting out of your comfort zone – again this is normal. Then as you become present, your body will slowly start dropping into relaxation.
What happens if I get aroused during a cuddle session?
This is a natural way your body may respond to touch. I do not shame it and respectfully ask that you take steps to get back to the calm relaxing feeling- for example by shifting position, taking a break, stretching and/or talking.
I have further questions.
If you have any questions about my service, or would like to book a session, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for taking this first step in your cuddle journey!
Skills & Specialties
My current general availability is only outside of business hours (i.e. on weeknights and weekends).
I require at least a 24 hour booking notice to prepare for your cuddle experience. This means that the booking needs to be fully finalised with a meeting DAY, TIME and VENUE 24 hours in advance. I would also appreciate a 24 hour cancellation notice where possible.