Session Rate: 110/hr
About Anna Joy
I am booked through the end of September 2022 and able to take new clients after October 6th.
Please note: I respond to ALL serious inquiries! If you don’t hear back from me within 48 hours it is due to a system glitch (i.e. your inquiry sadly did not make it to my inbox) – please reach out to annasnugglesyou @ gmail.com if you don’t receive a response. Thank you!
- I am vaccinated and keeping up-to-date on boosters, and get routine tests.
- Option to send an email the day prior to a session regarding health/exposure/risk.
- We agreed to communicate if any illness arises within 48 hours after a session.
- We both wear masks in sessions, I run an air purifier, and we begin with thorough hand washing and/or sanitizing wipes.
May your touch-tank always be brimming.
Those who seek out Cuddling as a thing unto itself are on their own journey with self-love, self-care, and a positive and empowered relationship with their body, life, and their orientation toward the broader culture. They may come on the referral of a therapist or coach. They may bring an aversion to touch which wants to be gently addressed. They may know their nervous system is calling to receive grounding in its state of static. They may have touch as primary love language, and crave more meaningful touch than they’re accessing currently, or want to learn to deepen the intimate connection(s) they have. They may know themselves enough to know life just goes better when their “touch tank” is topped off through sessions that are “all for me.” (This is why I regularly schedule this type of session for myself!) There isn’t a wrong reason to spend time in intentional connection.
In 2014 I found myself in a cuddle puddle on a dance floor being fed grapes by frolicking little fairies (children). I thought, “this is too good – I must recreate this and share it with the world.” After completing the Cuddlist and other field-specific trainings, I’ve continued to learn in relation to this modality under the guide of the inquiry, How Can I Love Myself and Others the Best? My most recent schooling includes the Somatic Experiencing Practitioner training for trauma-informed healing; please reach out for a menu of options, and view further areas of specialty below.
To enter my Cuddle Cove space is to walk through a portal into the invocation of a warm, cozy forest, where luscious and nurturing trees embrace the humans who meet there to commune in the magic of touch, to partake of non-conditional Love, “intra-integumentarily delivered” (via skin, not veins/IV!) touch as medicine. Some ways folks say these therapeutic touch sessions support them:
~ better sleeping, deeper relaxing, a more regulated nervous system, help with chronic pain
~ more socially comfortable and confident
~ replenishing a chronic touch deficit to dose up on Vitamin T
~ truly permitted to receive
~ conscious breathing
~ embodied, mindful, and playful, connected with pleasure, inspiration, and love
~ releasing anxiety, depression, loneliness, outdated beliefs/emotions
~ training the skills of noticing and speaking desires, saying NO, and expecting to be accepted when showing one’s true self
~ learning how to create a container for a successful and satisfying platonic cuddle relationship
Leave a review here.
Session information from Anna Joy
- Currently OUT OF OFFICE and largely away from scheduling and email until October 6th.
- Except when I am listed as “Out of Office,” I aim to respond by email or call within 24-48 hrs.
- Your privacy is a top priority for me. Due to the importance of your confidentiality and of minimizing dual relationships, I do not accept friend or contact requests from current or former clients on any social networking site (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc), as I believe this can compromise your confidentiality and privacy. It may also blur the boundaries of our therapeutic relationship. If you have questions about this, please bring them up when we meet and we can talk more about it.
- please let me know as soon as possible prior to a cancellation, at least 48+ hours ahead as possible. I request a fee of 100% of the session for last minute cancellations (fewer than 24 hours).
Skills & Specialties
Wheel of Consent (BettyMartin.org) (2018+)
Somatic Experiencing Practitioner Certification for trauma renegotiation (2020-2022)
Belly2Belly - David Cates' Partnered Breathing Meditation Facilitation (2016)
Authentic Relating Games Facilitator Certification (2016-present)
Jikiden Reiki - physical and emotional level hands-on healing (2014)
200hr Kundalini Yoga Breathwork Training (2017-18)
~all serious inquiries will receive a response: I aim to reach out within 24-48 hours