- “What a good human being. I felt only slightly nervous but it faded away quickly after small chats and good energy flowed. He knows what good touch is, is incredibly respectful and makes sure you are feeling comfortable & safe and as stated earlier has good instant cuddle energy running through their veins. It was a very comforting time and exactly what you hope to get in terms of cuddle.”
- “When it came time to cuddle, his embraces, positions, attention to my needs, and boundaries/limits were amazing!”
- “He was very accommodating with my mild autism by asking and making sure every touch was ok with me first. The morning was very relaxing and calming.”
- “Friendly, open, and honest. We had a lot of similarities in interests and life experiences, he was very easy to talk to.”
- “If are looking for someone to be there for you on a meaningful level, here is the cuddler for you! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet this kind and giving soul. He knows how to hold you not just in the physical sense, but in a nurturing emotional sense as well. If you are looking to find unconditional cuddles and understanding, here’s the guy for you! 🙂 Happy to have met, and looking forward to my next cuddle.”
- “Cuddling with him was very nurturing. He really listened to what kind of touch I liked and provided exactly that. His caresses were warm and comforting. I felt respected, listened to, and cared for. In my opinion, he is trustworthy, kind, gentle, open, and supportive. It makes me smile to think of our session together. I highly recommend others to cuddle with him, and I look forward to continuing to have my own sessions with him!”
Session Rate: $80/hour
About Daniel Greene
When you hire me to cuddle with you, you get a nurturing man who will share with you as little or as much platonic touch and holding as you want, free of any pressure to perform or oblige. You get an affectionate companion who not only respects your boundaries but encourages you to get in touch with them. You get to ask for what you want, and consent to only what you want. And what you practice with me you can enact with yourself and others. I’m here to hold you you, listen to you, and simply be with you. And if nuzzles, snuggles, hugs, and cuddles are what you want, I’m your guy!
I became Cuddlist Certified because I believe in becoming educated and credentialed when it comes to caring for people. For decades I have been a nationally certified interpreter who facilitates communication between hearing and deaf people, and in that capacity I have adhered to a code of professional conduct. I will treat you with the same level of professionalism and care.
You can see more of what I share about cuddling and myself at https://nurturingman.com
Session information from Daniel Greene
I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and I require proof of vaccination. We will both need to mask up until these variants die down.
When you reach out to book a session with me, please tell me about your favorite part of the Cuddlist Code of Conduct and why it speaks to you. I will want to have a short video call with you before we meet in person. I will also have you complete a few short forms for my safety and yours. I ask that you give me at least 24 hours to respond and a few days’ notice before the session date of your choosing.
I am currently doing out-calls only. We could cuddle in your home, a hotel room, or a public place like a movie theatre or park. I just ask that wherever we cuddle be clean. I am willing to drive up to 30 minutes one way; beyond that I will charge travel time at my regular rate in 15-minute increments.
I require full payment at the time of booking to confirm the session. Your payment will be refunded if you cancel more than 24 hours before the start time of our session. For our first session I will give you up to an hour and a half for the price of one hour so that we can establish trust with no hurry to begin cuddling. I accept payment through Apple Pay, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle.