1. Client and Practitioner both verify that they are at least the legal age of consent in their location.
2. Client and Practitioner both agree to be free from any mind-altering substances during the sessions and are thereby fully able to give consent.
3. Client agrees to fully disclose any diagnoses or conditions that may affect their cuddling session to the Practitioner.
4. Client and Practitioner both agree to practice consent and attention to personal boundaries at all times.
5. Client and Practitioner will communicate to find what is mutually comfortable throughout each cuddling session. This applies to all communication prior to and after sessions as well.
6. This is a strictly platonic service. Client and Practitioner both agree to not pursue or encourage sexual arousal. Also:
- Minimum clothing of tank top and shorts that cover the top half of the thigh and are suitable to be worn in public for both Client and Practitioner at all times.
- No hand to genital or breast contact. No intentional genital stimulation of any kind.
- No exchanging of saliva, or any other bodily fluid, in any way.
7. Client and Practitioner both agree to respectful personal hygiene.
8. Client confidentiality is to be respected at all times.
9. Either Client or Practitioner may end the session at any time.
10. All feedback is valued and confidential. Client and Practitioner agree to let Cuddlist.com know if either party does not uphold this code of conduct during a Cuddlist session through our feedback form.