1. Client and Cuddlist Practitioner both verify that they are at least the legal age of consent in their location.
2. Client and Cuddlist Practitioner both agree to be free from any mind-altering substances during the sessions and are thereby fully able to give consent.
3. Client agrees to fully disclose any diagnoses or conditions that may affect their cuddling session to the Cuddlist Practitioner.
4. Client and Cuddlist Practitioner both agree to practice consent and attention to personal boundaries at all times.
5. Client and Cuddlist Practitioner will communicate to find what is mutually comfortable throughout each cuddling session. This applies to all communication prior to and after sessions as well.
6. This is a strictly platonic service. Client and Cuddlist Practitioner both agree to not pursue or encourage sexual arousal. Also:
- Minimum clothing of tank top and shorts to mid-thigh for both client and Cuddlist Practitioner at all times.
- No hand to genital or breast contact. No intentional genital stimulation of any kind.
- No exchanging of saliva, or any other bodily fluid, in any way.
7. Client and Cuddlist Practitioner both agree to respectful personal hygiene. Client agrees to let Cuddlist.com know if any Cuddlist Practitioner does not have acceptable personal hygiene.
8. Client confidentiality is to be respected at all times.
9. Either client or Cuddlist Practitioner may end the session at any time.